Hello all - the following rules are in place to keep you safe - especially during the current COVID situation. We want to ensure that our Club meets all guidelines and you can workout with assurance. Thank you for adhering to these during your visits.
Member Rules on Safety & Hygiene in the gym
By visiting Workoutz you are agreeing to the following:
Do not visit Workoutz Gym if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 or live with anyone showing symptoms or who has the virus
Follow the social distancing guidelines at all times while in the gym and ensure that you respect everyones personal space and distance.
- Use the Automatic Hand Sanitiser upon entry - or wash your hands thoroughly and regularly while in the gym
- You will be provided with your own bottle of domestic disinfectant and wipe whilst in the gym. Please wipe down all ‘touch spots’ kit once you have used it with these cleaning products provided and/or before for adding protection to yourselves.
- Do not bring your own sweat towels onto the gym floor, please use the blue roll available instead if you need to and dispose of immediately in the bins.
- You will NOT be required to wear a mask and it is advisable not to whilst exercising - we will have masks available, should you wish to purchase one.
- No bags or belongings will be allowed on to the gym floor. We would ask that you leave these in your cars if possible - or at home. Lockers will be available to use if this is not possible.
- We would ask, where possible to come ‘gym ready’ so as to limit the amount of people having to use the showers, changing room areas. We will have small lockers located in reception, where you will be able to lock away your phones/keys if you need to.
- During these COVID restrictions, please limit your workouts to a maximum of one hour, especially during busier times.
- If you are able to be flexible with your workout times, please where possible avoid the typically busier times of 5:30pm-7:30pm. You will be able to us the Clubright app to see the 'trends', to look in real time how many spaces are available and to reserve your spot by checking in advance.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in you being asked to leave the gym.
We would politely request that where possible, ladies could use the Ladies Only Area for your cardio workouts, subject to Social Distancing - this will help to ensure adequate spacing throughout the entire gym, particularly during our busier periods.
General Gym Rules
- Induction bookings will be offered and you can request these online or face to face. These will have a time restriction and also whilst maintaining social distancing. We will be uploading short instruction videos to help and many machines also do have instructions for use on them.
- For safety reasons, bags are not permitted onto the gym floor and correct attire must be worn when exercising i.e. suitable comfortable exercise clothing and appropriate footwear. Clothing such as jeans, boots, flip-flops/sandals or work wear are not permitted. Any member not wearing suitable attire may be asked to leave the gym.
- You may not use the gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely. Workoutz reserves the right to remove you from the premises if it reasonable believes you are unfit to use the facilities.
- You must ensure that all equipment, including bars, dumbbells, weight plates etc…is returned to its original place when finished, failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
- Please do not misuse the weights by dropping them on the floor, failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
- Please do not take photographs/videos on the premises or post remarks to the internet that may identify another member.
- You must not behave in an aggressive, abusive, anti-social or threatening manner to any member of the team or member, any one doing so will have their membership terminated immediately and Workoutz reserves the right to contact the Police if deemed necessary.
- Please sure that you inform the team of any change of contact and email address or telephone numbers. These changes can be made in the Members area of the Clubright Membership System.
- By accessing the gym and using the gym equipment members are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of membership.
- Should your Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire result in you being required to discuss your intention to exercise with your doctor, please be aware that your subscription remains active and any fees collected are non-refundable.
- Smoking, including e- cigarettes are strictly prohibited in all areas of the gym. Any member found to be breach of this rule may have their membership terminated.
Class booking rules - COVID regulations
- Members must arrive promptly for class start times, late arrival may result in being refused entry to the class as we cannot have anyone in waiting areas.
- Members are recommended to book in advance to ensure that a class has space for them.
- Members can book online from 7 days in advance.
- Workoutz will operate with a “three strikes” non-attendance rule, whereby three no-shows within a 28 day rolling period will result in an 7 day booking ban. Any future classes you have booked will also be cancelled. You must cancel your class at least 4 hours before it starts or this will be recorded as a no show.
- Our classes will get full especially due to current capacity levels. If you are unable to attend, please cancel in advance of the class to free up your space.
- Upon entry to the gym for your class, please proceed direct to the studio where the instructor will be waiting to greet you.
- At the end of the class, you will be asked to wipe down any kit that has been used including Spin bikes.
- You are allowed to bring your own items for the classes - dumbbells for example…HOWEVER, we will need to ask that these are wiped down with disinfectant upon entrance to the gym
Direct Debits and Recurring Card Payments
- Whether your Direct Debit is collected by Debit Finance Collections or Stripe, we will require 28 days notice to cancel. You will be able to request this through the Clubright membership system
- You will be offered a date of 1st or the 15th of each month when paying by Direct Debit and a Pro Rata payment can be paid via Card or Cash during the sign up process
- Recurring Car Stripe payments will be taken immediately and then the same day of each month recurring.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone not adhering to the rules of Workoutz Gym.
We reserve the right to amend the Rules and Terms and Conditions and will contact all members to advise of any changes.
Last updated: 15/07/2020