At Workoutz Fitness we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We collect and process personal data about you to provide the services you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfill other legitimate interests.
Our Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal information. When we update this policy we will post any changes on our website.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information when you:
- Complete an Online Membership Agreement
- Book or attend an exercise classor induction
- Ask us for more information about a product or service, or contact us with a question or complaint
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey
- Visit or browse our website.
- Contact our Member Services support team through telephone, email or online chat
- Send an email to an email@example.com
- You have an accident in our gyms or there was an incident where you were a witness or personally affected
- When you use the Clubright app with a Workoutz login
- When we take photos of your attendance at the gym, part of an event, session or in a class (Your permission will be asked beforehand)
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, health declaration and whether you require disabled access
- Credit or debit card information, information about your bank account number and sort code or other banking information. Note that we do not store your bank or credit card details on our web servers
- Your usage records and duration of visits
- Your contact with us, such as a note or request whereby we need to share this information with another member of the team
- Your membership information – such as dates of payment owed and received, the services you use and any other information related to your account
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information that you have requested, for administration purposes, to improve your website experience, and marketing. We will not share your information other with the membership provider and payment collecting company Debit Finance , GoCardless or Stripe (for immediate Card payments)
- Process your membership application through Clubright, our chosen membership software
- Keep you informed about our services including updates relating to your Membership
- Confirm your attendance to exercise classes or lessons
- To allow you to monitor your gym usage in your members area
- To share gym event photos on our internal social media platforms or local/national press (Your permission will be asked first before a picture is taken)
- Contact you with offers or promotions based on our analysis of how you use our services and what we think will be of interest to you (unless you choose not to receive our marketing messages)
- Respond to any questions or concerns you might have about our services
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to monitor how customers use our services
- Prevent and detect fraud or other crimes
We’ll store your information for as long as you are a Member of Workoutz, or following cancellation and to meet legal requirements including financial audit, anti-fraud and money laundering regulations.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We ensure that the information we collect and maintain is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
We ensure the organisations that provide us with services related to your membership have appropriate security measures and only process your information in the way we have authorised them to. These organisations will not be entitled to use your personal information for their own purposes.
WE WILL NOT DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES - other than the companies we need to work with to process your memberships and collect payments.